I do hope you and yours remain safe and healthy. As you likely know, the travel restrictions, social distancing and government regulations keep our trips suspended and our office closed. Every effort will be made to reschedule the suspended trips. Travel credit will be the option if you, for whatever reason, cannot join us on the new trip date.
The unprecedented closures and cancellations are hard to believe and the long-term impact hard to predict. Many performance venues, museums and other locations have closed their doors for the first time in their history and remain so until further notice. These strange and challenging times come with new adjustments. As you can imagine, this is an unprecedented, complicated, and largely uncharted process. The travel industry has been hard hit on many levels. There is no more “business as usual”.
Our world, our country, our state, and our communities are beginning to sort through the impacts of the pandemic and find the way forward. We’ll be ready for exciting times on the other side.
Primrose Excursions Updates
The Summer 2020 Season is suspended. This includes the day trips and the extended trips to Chateau Isabella and Lake Tahoe/Apple Hill.
In the hope that it will be safe to do so, we will begin traveling again in November on the following trips. Other suspended trips new dates to be announced.
- 11/1 Hamilton at the Pantages – rescheduled from 5/17
- 11/7 Candlelight Dinner Theater – Mama Mia
- 11/22-23 Pala Casino Spa and Resort
- 12/3 San Antonio Holiday rescheduled from 4/17
- 12/17 Candlelight Dinner Theater – Holiday Show
- 12/18-19 Cambria Pines Lodge Christmas Markets & Melodrama Holiday Extravaganza
- 1/16/21 Illusionists at the Dolby – rescheduled from 4/18
- 1/17/21 Hamilton at the Pantages – rescheduled from 8/30
- 1/31/21 Hamilton at the Pantages – rescheduled from 7/26
We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to welcoming you back to travel with Primrose Excursions.